Skip to main content

Jamberry Sample Request



Request a Free Jamberry Nails Sample

* indicates required

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite Spring 2017 Jamberry Manicures

I've been with Jamberry Nails since 2014 and this is my all time favorite catalog!  My favorites this time are mostly in the "trendy" category. And it looks like I'm not the only one who loves these. They're also the top sellers this month. Which ones do you love? Request a Free Jamberry Nails Sample * indicates required Email Address * First Name Last Name

What is Jamberry?

Jamberry Nail Shields are the fool-proof way to get great-looking, long-lasting nails at a fraction of the cost of salon manicures.  They're nontoxic nail wraps that you apply right over your nails in your own home. They can also be used over acrylics and are perfect for growing out short nails too. The special material is pressure and heat activated to achieve a quick and easy manicure that you'd never get with polish.  The shields are made in the USA, non-toxic/latex-free, and never tested on animals.  Each set of wraps is Buy 3, Get 1 Free and comes with enough wraps to do your nails several times. I easily get 2 manicures and 1-2 pedicures out of each set. That makes each application just a few dollars. Plus, if you host a party, you can earn free and 1/2 off wraps! I first learned about Jamberry on Facebook when a friend held an online party in November 2013. I was skeptical at first, but I thought it couldn't hurt to try. Besides, I was tired of only pinning ...

Jamberry Going, Going, Gone Fall 2015

Just released is the list of wraps that are being retired at the end of August to make way for all the awesome new ones coming September 1! Be sure to order your favorites while you can! http://monika.jamberrynails.net Want to try a sample of Jamberry wraps first? Request a free Jamberry sample today right here! View more here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jamberry/sets/72157654232755733 Adam’s Favorite A287 All Dressed Up B068 All That Glitters K103 Almond 1K77 Almond Ombré 1K06 Athens 1K33 Barely Blue A634 Black and White Skinny A690 Black and White Check CH01 Black Tip FT53M Bling-Bling 1K23 Blue Jeans 1K65 Bookworm 1K15 Boomerang 1K08 Botanical Garden B165 Boysenberry A700 Boysenberry Chevron A692 Bright Deco 105K Bright Imagination A477 Brush Strokes A451 Cake Pops 7A47 Celebrate 1K44 Cheerleaders YA01 China Rose A928 China Rose Tip A641 Confetti & Balloons A468 Confused Canvas A907 Country Cl...