Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

What is Jamberry?

Jamberry Nail Shields are the fool-proof way to get great-looking, long-lasting nails at a fraction of the cost of salon manicures.  They're nontoxic nail wraps that you apply right over your nails in your own home. They can also be used over acrylics and are perfect for growing out short nails too. The special material is pressure and heat activated to achieve a quick and easy manicure that you'd never get with polish.  The shields are made in the USA, non-toxic/latex-free, and never tested on animals.  Each set of wraps is Buy 3, Get 1 Free and comes with enough wraps to do your nails several times. I easily get 2 manicures and 1-2 pedicures out of each set. That makes each application just a few dollars. Plus, if you host a party, you can earn free and 1/2 off wraps! I first learned about Jamberry on Facebook when a friend held an online party in November 2013. I was skeptical at first, but I thought it couldn't hurt to try. Besides, I was tired of only pinning aw

Win Free Jamberry!

Did your favorites make the cut? Or will they be retired in 4 weeks?? If you haven't noticed, Jamberry JUST posted the 100 nail wrap designs and lacquers that are retiring at the end of this month. Got any favorites on there?? I have a couple I always wanted to try -- like Newspaper ! (When I'm not talking about Jamberry, I'm writing. Newspaper + writer = true love!) I want you to get your favorites before you can't get them any more. So I am going to hold a drawing! For every Going, Going, Gone purchase you make, I'll put your name in the hat for a FREE Jamberry sheet of your choice from the NEW SPRING/SUMMER catalog! The drawing will be held March 1. Winner will be contacted via e-mail. Get double the entries when you book a party with me in February. Can't afford to buy Jamberry right now? Let me spoil you with the hostess rewards :) Request your February or March Jamberry party with me right here .