Skip to main content

How to Earn Free Jamberry Wraps by Being a Great Hostess

Get your free Jamberry nail wraps by hosting a party with me! Request a date that works for you at my website, monika.jamberrynails.net/host/
I've been to my share of parties this year and had a great time with my friends. I knew I'd be asked to buy something in the end, but appreciated that the consultants were low pressure and focused more on their love of the product and the party goers enjoying each others' company.

That's the kind of party that I host - we play games, I talk about Jamberry, I offer special deals, and we chat about whatever else comes up. :) And yes, this is all done via Facebook! If you're interested in hosting a party and earning free things, I will coach you through how to have a successful party. We'll make the party fit you and your friends. It can last a few days, or be a one hour "flash" party one evening or Saturday morning.

Here's the basic anatomy of a Facebook Jamberry Party:
I set up the online party on Facebook (either a group or event) and then make you a hostess so you can invite people. I also send you some samples to try ahead of time and to others who RSVP "yes." I post in the event or group party page about Jamberry, set up games where people can win wraps, answer questions, and show (via YouTube) how to apply them. All you would do is personally invite people and help keep the conversation going. The beauty of a Facebook party is you don't have to clean your house or change out of your PJ's. :)

What are you waiting for? Request a date that works for you at my website, http://monika.jamberrynails.net/host/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Jamberry!

Did your favorites make the cut? Or will they be retired in 4 weeks?? If you haven't noticed, Jamberry JUST posted the 100 nail wrap designs and lacquers that are retiring at the end of this month. Got any favorites on there?? I have a couple I always wanted to try -- like Newspaper ! (When I'm not talking about Jamberry, I'm writing. Newspaper + writer = true love!) I want you to get your favorites before you can't get them any more. So I am going to hold a drawing! For every Going, Going, Gone purchase you make, I'll put your name in the hat for a FREE Jamberry sheet of your choice from the NEW SPRING/SUMMER catalog! The drawing will be held March 1. Winner will be contacted via e-mail. Get double the entries when you book a party with me in February. Can't afford to buy Jamberry right now? Let me spoil you with the hostess rewards :) Request your February or March Jamberry party with me right here .

Funny Jamberry Memes

Want to try Jamberry for yourself? All ya gotta do is ask right here! https://members.fiitfu.com/pages/MonikaAllen/tryjamberry

My favorite Spring 2017 Jamberry Manicures

I've been with Jamberry Nails since 2014 and this is my all time favorite catalog!  My favorites this time are mostly in the "trendy" category. And it looks like I'm not the only one who loves these. They're also the top sellers this month. Which ones do you love? Request a Free Jamberry Nails Sample * indicates required Email Address * First Name Last Name